UCSD CSE150B Spring 2020
Introduction to AI: Search and Reasoning
Lecture Location: Zoom
Lecture Time: MWF 3:00pm to 3:50pm
Lecturer: Sicun Gao
Due to bandwidth constraints, the course will only be open to enrolled students this quarter (it will be offered again in Fall 2020). If you have enrolled but have not received further instructions from me, or want to access the materials without enrolling, please send me an email.
The course will cover the following topics.
- Classical search (Assignment: A*)
- Adversarial Search (Assignment: 2048)
- Constraint Solving (Assignment: Sudoku)
- Reinforcement Learning (Assignment: Blackjack)
- Monte Carlo Tree Search (Assignment: Gomoku)
- Propositional and First-order Reasoning
Lecture materials are self-contained. Reading "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach" is helpful.