UCSD CSE150B Fall 2020
Introduction to AI: Search and Reasoning
Lecture Location: Zoom
Lecture Time: TTh 5:00pm to 6:20pm
Lecturer: Sicun Gao
Slack: Sign up here (use UCSD email)
The course will cover the following topics.
- Classical Search (Assignment: A*)
- Adversarial Search (Assignment: 2048)
- Reinforcement Learning (Assignment: Blackjack)
- Bandits and Monte Carlo Tree Search (Assignment: Gomoku)
- Constraint Solving (Assignment: Sudoku)
- Propositional and First-order Reasoning
Lecture materials are self-contained. Reading "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach" is helpful.