UCSD CSE150B Spring 2022
Introduction to AI: Search and Reasoning
Location: Peterson 108
Time: TuTh 1400-1520
Lecturer: Sicun Gao
Slack: Sign up with ucsd email here.
The course will cover the following topics.
- Classical Search (Assignment: A*)
- Adversarial Search (Assignment: 2048)
- Reinforcement Learning (Assignment: Blackjack)
- Bandits and Monte Carlo Tree Search (Assignment: Gomoku)
- Constraint Solving (Assignment: Sudoku)
- Propositional and First-order Reasoning
Lecture materials are self-contained. Supplementary readings from "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach" will be provided.
Assignments: 75 Points. All assignments are projects for individuals, no teams.
Final: 25 Points. Take-home exam.
Letter grades: A for 90 total points and above, B for 80 and above, etc. All based on total raw score. Will not curve.